Welcome to the Nursing Research Guide. Use this guide to find the best places to start your research.
- Background info - some ideas for places to begin your research
- Find books - locate books and other materials in the library's collections or from other libraries around the world
- Find articles - find articles and journals and recommemnded databases in Nursing and Health Sciences
- Gov info - from both federal and state governments
- Websites - a sampling of quality websites in Nursing/Medicine
- Tutorials - "how tos" useful to Nursing and Health Sciences
- Citing your sources - assistance in citing sources for your research papers
- Course guides - guides geared to particular courses
- Audio/Video - links to podcasts, medical videos and animations, RSS feeds, etc.