If you are interested in participating, please submit a completed entry form (form accessible below), a photo entry release waiver (also below), and up to two pieces (not previously submitted) for consideration. Please email the completed form and jpg photographs of your art work to: Bell.Library@tamucc.edu by the new deadline date of Friday, April 6th for approval.
- The exhibition is open to all faculty and staff members of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi actively employed or retired.
- Art work submissions include: painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, ceramics, printmaking, graphic design and mixed media.
- The new deadline for submitting entry forms is Friday, April 6, 2018.
- All art work will be juried by staff of the Mary and Jeff Bell Library.
- Notification of acceptance will be by email on Friday, April 6, 2018 or Monday, April 9, 2018.
- Art work may not exceed 24”x36” unless approved by the committee.
- Once accepted, art work must be ready to hang (matted and framed) and should be delivered to the Mary and Jeff Bell Library, room 113, on or before Friday, April 20, 2018 before 5pm.
- All work should be wrapped in paper or plastic and each piece must have the artist’s name, email address, and phone number affixed to the back of the art work or frame.
- All artists are responsible for picking up their art work or making arrangements for pick up by Friday, July 6, 2018
- Any questions regarding submissions or exhibit details should be directed to Bell.Library@tamucc.edu
Thank you for your consideration!!