An online exhibit will accompany the installation in our first floor gallery. Artist statements and other interactive elements will be included in this year's show.
If you are interested in participating, please submit a completed entry form and an entry release form (see the Forms sections at the bottom of the page). Select up to two pieces (not previously submitted) for consideration. Please email the completed form and jpg photographs of your art work to: Bell.Library@tamucc.edu by the deadline date of Friday, May 5th for approval.
- The exhibition is open to all faculty and staff members of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi actively employed or retired.
- Art work submissions include (but are not limited to) painting, sculpture, drawing, fiber arts, photography, ceramics, printmaking, graphic design and mixed media.
- The deadline for submitting entry forms is Friday, May 5, 2023.
- All art work will be juried by staff of the Mary and Jeff Bell Library.
- Notification of acceptance will be by email on Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
- Art work may not exceed 24”x36” unless approved by the committee.
- Once accepted, art work must be ready to hang (with hanging hardware installed) and should be delivered to the Mary and Jeff Bell Library's Circulation Desk, on or before Monday, May 15, 2023 before 5pm.
- All work should be wrapped and each piece must have the artist’s name, name of the piece, artist's email address, and artist's phone number affixed to the back of the art work or frame.
- All artists are responsible for picking up their art work or making arrangements for pick up by Friday, July 14, 2023
- Any questions regarding submissions or exhibit details should be directed to Bell.Library@tamucc.edu
Thank you for your consideration!!